Friday, July 9, 2010

The Parentals return

So my parents have been in Europe for 8 weeks and are coming back home tomorrow
My sister and I have had the house to ourselves and I actually really hated it!
We miss fresh, home made food. Although we have actually experimented quite a fair bit with our own recipes, nothing will ever compare to mamma's cooking!

The downside of their return is that the first thing she will most likely ask is "how much weight have you put on since we've been gone?"
They went away for 8 weeks 2 years ago and that's exactly what she did...and she could tell straight away that I had put on a few kgs
But this time I haven't!
Well I did the first few weeks because my sister and I pigged out a bit to celebrate our freedom
But last week I did a few days of Optifast and I lost 3kg so I'm back to where I started

But I'm also going to trick her into thinking I lost weight :P
A few weeks ago I bought a new pair of jeans as I was desperate for a new pair
and I fell in love with a perfect pair of dark city chic jeans
But I didn't realise that it was one size too big
and because I'm so short my sister had already hemmed them before I thought of returning them
So the first thing I'm going to do is show her how big my jeans have gotten :P

Sneaky sneaky! haha
I'll let you know how it goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment