Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feeling Great

We've had a treadmill in our house for a few years now
I was actually the one who begged and begged for one when I was in highschool
It was fun for a while and then the novelty wore off
Since then it's basically been collecting dust

So today my mum took it out for me
When I did use it all those years ago, I could probably only last 5-10 minutes and then get bored or be too worn out to finish
But today, I lasted a full half hour and still wasn't puffed!
And I actually kind of enjoyed it!
It's amazing how 15kg can make a huge difference

I do plan on signing up to a gym though because the local gym offers 15 personal training sessions in the year and they follow your progress

But for the time being, I'm going to aim to walk at least 30 mins a day and work up my speed



I was so tempted to try out some moves but I feared I would break my neck :P



Also...I tried refried beans today!
I didn't think I would be able to find them but I did phewww
I've never had them before but everyone was raving about them so I thought why not
Didn't know what to do with them at all
So I made an omelet and scooped a tbs of beans in the middle and made it like a wrap
It's delicious
Seriously, so so good!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Good for you on the treadmill. It's amazing how much difference every bit of weight makes in what we can do physically. :D

Refried beans are a staple here, and easy to make if they become too hard to find canned. I make a little layered bowl with mine. Beans on the bottom, some cooked shredded chicken breast, then a little fat-free shredded cheese. Melt it all in the micro and top with a dollop of fat free sour cream and a spoonful of salsa. YUM!!

Post a Comment