Saturday, September 4, 2010

Get to know me better :)


My sister and I in Disney Land 1995 and at a wedding 2007



I saw this on Maria's blog and thought it was a great way for you to get a better sense of who I am...

Oh and because I have a tonne of homework to do and really cannot be bothered!

A
- Age: 21
- Annoyance: People who are too consumed by their relationships that they leave their friends behind
- Animal: I don't have any pets but would love a cute little dog. I'm also fascinated by Zebras and Giraffes. Completely terrified of Birds!
- Actor: Hmm tough one. I love comedians like Seth Rogan and Adam Sandler, and have always loved Drew Barrymore, Sandra Bullock and Queen Latifah. I also have a great admiration for Nikki Blonsky (Hairspray).

B
- Beer: Gross! Even if I was desperate for alcohol I wouldn't even go near that stuff
- Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia
- Body Part on opposite sex: Smile, Eyes...and Hair
- Been in Love: Not yet...but I have plenty of time for that
- Been bitched at: Oh plenty. It's what high school is all about, right?
- Believe in yourself?: More and More each day
- Believe in God: Deep down I do. But I was basically forced to practice the Catholic faith and it's caused me to question what values I do and don't believe in.
- Before weight: 125kg

C
- Car: Purple 2 door Ford Festiva
- Candy: I don't have any faves. Chocolate is my guilty pleasure though
- Color: Again, no faves! I do wear alot of blacks, greys and reds though
- Cried in school: Plenty! My mum got really sick when I was in High School and it was a horrible time...so I cried to my friends probably everyday sometimes
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Mmmm Chocolate!
- Chinese/Mexican: I really barely ever go out to eat and most of the stuff mum cooks at home is European food. But I've had some Mexican and I've liked it
- Cake or pie: Well I don't know what you would call Pie here in Australia. But I like Cheesecakes and Tarts
- Country to visit: Well I've never been to Greece before and I've always had a fascination with Prague...but I'll be going to both those countries next year :P
- Day or Night: Night
- Do the splits?: I actually used to be able to...In primary school! haha

E
- Eggs: Love them no matter how they are cooked
- Eyes: Mine have always been dark, dark brown...almost black

F
- First crush: Oh Gosh I remember having crushes in first grade but I don't remember any of their names :P
- First thoughts waking up: Please can I have a few more hours sleep!
- Food: Mediterranean food...Pasta, Pasta, Pasta! Pity about all the carbs though =S

G
- Greatest Fear: Losing my parents or sister. I am extremely protective of her!
- Goals: Keep on travelling, but would love to settle down one day and have the perfect career and family
- Get along with your parents?: I get along with my dad just fine. I'm completely a daddy's girl. Never really had a good relationship with mum though.
- Good luck charm: Never had one

H
- Hair Color: I have had just about every colour you could think of. My natural colour is dark brown. That's what it is like at the moment.
- Height: 149cm, 4ft 11"
- Happy: Most of the time. Although this past year, uni has been a nightmare :(
- Holiday: Don't really have a favourite holiday. Christmas depresses me because I'm always jealous about what everyone else gets haha
- Health freak?: Ah if I was I wouldn't be this overweight!
- Hate: Hypocrites, Slutty girls, People to crave attention 24/7

I
- Ice Cream: Anything with crunchy bits in it! We have one called Hocky-Pocky here and it had little balls of caramel and honeycomb in it. Yum!
- Instrument: The only instrument I learnt was the Recorder...but that's because back when I was in Primary School just about every student was taught it

J
- Jewellery: I don't generally wear jewellery besides my earrings. I have 7 ear piercings all up. I also wear a bracelet that my sister made which has a peace sign pendant.
- Job: Medical Receptionist and Check-Out Chick =P

K
- Kids:No kids yet...maybe in another 15 or so years haha
- Kickboxing or karate: I've never done either of them. But I would love to try kickboxing
- Keep a journal? I used to. But now I blog to keep track of what I've done

L
- Longest Car Ride: 18 hours from Melbourne to Queensland. We made sure we stayed somewhere overnight to break up the trip
- Love: Music and my sister
- Laughed so hard you cried: Sure have!
- Love at first sight: Not sure really. Maybe Lust but not Love

M
- Milk flavor: Iced coffee flavoured milk!
- Movie: I have so many! I've always loved Parent Trap (poor lindsay, she was so sweet and innocent), Mean Girls, Little Miss Sunshine, Never been kissed.
I also really love small Indie films like Adventureland and Virgin Suicides.
- Mooned anyone?: Ahh no
- Marriage: Nope
- Motion sickness? Only when I read in the car
- McD’s or BK: We don't have burger king here...so Maccas I guess. If I had to choose anyways!

N
- Number of Siblings: 1 younger sister (19)
- Number of Piercings: I currently have 3 pairs of ear lobe piercings and 1 cartilage piercing on my left ear. I had my nose pierced and one stage and had 2 extra cartilage piercings.
- Number: 26 or 31

O
- One wish: Love

P
- Place you’d like to live: Malta. Happening next year baby!
- Perfect Pizza: Thin crust, Not too much sauce. I love Capricciossa pizza...but I hate mushrooms lol
- Pepsi/Coke: If I had to choose it would be Coke. But I barely ever drink it.

Q
- Questionaires: Are good when you feel like procrastinating!

R
- Reason to cry: I seriously cry at anything and everything! Put on Oprah and I'll be sobbing for the whole hour!
- Reality T.V.: I cannot get enough of it! Love the Hills and the City!
-Roll your tongue in a circle? I don't even think I can

S
- Song: I never have a favourite song. It changes every minute!
- Shoe size: 10. I have a short but wide foot :(
- Salad Dressing: Not really a fan
- Skipped school: Once! I basically forced my friend to help me ditch class because it was my final year of high school and it was an experience I needed to have before I graduated!
- Smoking: I don't smoke. But I used to smoke socially.
- Sing well?: I think I can. I've always loved singing but I'm too shy to perform in public!
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
- Time for bed: Whenever I feel like I need to crash!
- Thunderstorms: Love them when I'm safe inside!
- TV: I watch WAY too much TV! My all time favourite TV show is Gilmore Girls. At the moment I love Pretty Little Liars, Make it or break it, Huge, Parenthood. I also love That 70s Show, LA ink and the OC.

U
- Unpredictable: Not really unfortunately =( I wish I was but people know me too well!

V
- Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms, Squash, Eggplant, Zucchini
- Vegetable you love: Broad beans, Peas, Potatoes, Green Beans, Snow Peas
- Vacation spot: Anywhere warm

W
- Weakness: Anything Sweet
- When you grow up: I want to travel the world and have a family. Oh and be a practising Psychologist.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: My sister is my best friend and we pretty much think on the same wave length
- Wanted to be a model?: Nope

X
-X-Rays: Does ultra sound count?

Y
-Year it is now: 2010
-Yellow: Pastel yellow is gorgeous

Z
- Zoo:Werribee Zoo is about 10 minutes from my house. It's like an African Safari Park and it is amazing! My dad is actually there right now...he volunteers there on weekends.
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius. But I don't really believe in horoscopes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment