Sunday, October 3, 2010

Now I understand why...

the doctors tell us not to drink so close to having finished eating!

I have broken so may band rules today =(

This morning I had some crackers for snack and immediately had a sip of mum's bright purple berry juice. BAD IDEA!
I started coughing and the purple liquid came back up again...through my nose!
It was disgusting!
My nose kept running purple for about 15 minutes

That is why I will never drink after I eat!

Oh and I got stuck again today and it also came back up again
It's taking so long for me to learn what and when I can eat and it's making me so scared to go eat in public

Oh well...we can't all be perfect bandsters =P

4 comments:

Sue said...

Perfect? LOL!!!! Not me!

You're doing well!

Liz said...

Hey Alyce!
Well guess what....in ten days I have made PLENTY of stuff ups!! So you are not alone there hehe. At least you learnt from this :)

Thank you a million times over for the post about me. I am feeling on top of the world right now, and this morning I was feeling like shit. Blogworld has really helped today.
Is it a public holiday in melbourne tomorrow? It is here....so if you get the day off too, ENJOY!!
Liz xx

Amaris said...

Love the story about the purple juice, even though I'm sorry it happened to you! I often forget and drink after meals and have never had anything like that happen to me. Rest assured, I'm far from perfect!

Pamela E. Williams said...

You got me scared all over again. This is one of my biggest fears. I have not been stuck or anything yet. I hope I never do.

Post a Comment