Saturday, November 6, 2010

From one extreme to the other...

Man have I been eating too much since my unfill
I kept blaming it on my period, but now it's just stupidity
when I was too tight, I knew when to stop because I would get that unbearable pain in my chest
now I feel like I can eat and eat and eat until I go blue in the face
And I'm eating alot of junk
I really hate this lack of control
I know that being too tight was very unhealthy and was a horrible experience
but I'm desperate for another fill

6 comments:

Maria said...

Hang in there Alyce! I've been going through the same thing late, only I actually did have a fill. It's very frustrating!

Sue said...

You still need your willpower. The band can help, but we still need to be able to say no to food. I struggle. I still emotional eat. I know I shouldn't, but I do.

Sometimes our eating isn't just about how tight/loose our band is. ;)

Sam said...

Frustrating!!! There seems to be a few of us going through a bit of this :)

Hang in there, we will make it!!

Liz said...

Alyce we are in the exact same boat!!! we need to paddle together. I am eating so much junk food its not even funny. Hang in there missy. Talk to you soon. Take care

Jen said...

Maybe you need some fill fine-tuning. I was so surprised that .5cc made such a difference. 4cc was too loose. 5.5cc was too tight. 5cc is too loose. So, back I'll go for a .25cc fill. SO tiny, but if .5 can make so much difference, then I guess that little smidgen could too.

Hang in there! It's so hard to find the best spot!

Amaris said...

hang in there! It sounds as though you need some fine tuning. Even a tiny bit can make a difference.

Post a Comment