Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blahhh

That's how I've been feeling today
I feel boated and fat and ugly
I lost 0.6kg this week
Not good
My stomach feels like it has expanded so much
I feel disgusting and I just need to let it all out, instead of dwelling on it and stuffing my face with junk

I've been worrying too much about the trip
I don't want to look this way in Europe
I don't want to look like a beached whale
I want to feel confident and I want to be able to keep up with everyone on the tour

I have around 10 weeks until I reach Malta
If I stayed focused and worked hard, I COULD lose 10kgs
That would be amazing
I would be 82kg

I'm finding it so hard to stay on track
I was unhappy when I was too tight, and now I'm unhappy because I'm too loose
I know it's all in my head
but I'm just struggling so much

I have been doing everything wrong
and it's about time I own up:

- I've been eating junk. mainly biscuits and chocolate
- I've been eating too quickly
- I've been snacking
- I haven't been drinking enough water
- I haven't been exercising

There...all my imperfections

Now my goals for this week:
- I will count every single calorie that I consume
- I will drink at least 2 litres of water a day
- I will not eat junk foods
- I will do at least 3 biggest loser routines this week

I would be so happy to reach at least 85kgs by the time we leave
8kg to go

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!!!

Post a Comment