Friday, February 11, 2011

My goal today

Is to eat very, very slowly
Chew, Chew, Chew
and enjoy what I'm eating

Lately I've been having some real problems with food
It's not so much that it gets stuck
But I think I'm eating too much, too quickly and I can feel it building up at the back of my throat
It's pretty gross
One cough and it just comes straight back up

I know my problem isn't what I eat, but how quickly I eat it

On the plus side...

I received my BodyMediaFit Arm band on Monday and I love it!
Ever since I've started wearing it I've been losing gradually everyday
I'm still a bit sceptical about the idea of maintaining a calorie deficit
It calculated that if I wanted to lose 1kg a week I would have to eat a certain amount and burn a certain amount of calories which would create a 1100 calorie deficit daily
It just seems to easy to me!
So far, I've been maintaining an average of 1300 calorie deficit so it SHOULD mean that I would lose at least 1kg by next monday

*Fingers crossed*
I'll keep you updated :)

1 comments:

Sue said...

I just looked it up - that's a bit interesting, I want to know more to know if I want one!

Post a Comment