Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wow I haven't felt like this in a while...

I'm feeling so full right now
But not uncomfortable or stuck
Just plain old full!
I seriously haven't felt like this in ages
I'm still making sure I eat slowly and chew lots
Something I haven't done very well lately
I made myself a pizza today...
Well it was a really thin slice of mountain bread with tomato paste, left over tuna and shredded cheese
Took me an hour to eat it but it's left me feeling full, and I probably won't be able to eat anything else all night
So good!
I've missed this feeling!

Today I realised that there is only 7 weeks until my University Graduation!
I haven't seen any of my university friends since October, and I can't wait to see everyone
If I lose 7kgs between now and my graduation then I would be hitting 40kg lost (88lbs) Cannot wait to surprise everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment