Monday, May 30, 2011

i'm still here!

Hi all
just updating you from by the pool in lovely Rome, italy
I am half way through my 28 day tour of europe and am loving every second of it
so far i've been to paris, nice, avignon, barcelona, florence, swiss alps and rome

the highlight of my trip so far has to be my amazing sky dive from a helicopter over the swiss alps! i had never done anything like it and it was the most liberating thing i have ever done. the weight limit was 90kg and i am well under that! if i hadnt lost the weight i would have never been able to do such an awesome thing!

unfortunately i am enjoying european food way too much
i know my band is way too loose and i havent really been following the rules
i have been walking so much and there are so many stair climbs here so hopefully i will at least maintain my weight. when i get back to malta in 3 weeks i will once again start focusing on my weight loss but right now i am just trying to enjoy it to the full!

5 comments:

Kerri said...

Have fun! Post pics!!!!

Something About Kellie said...

That is awesome!! Enjoy the rest of your time and don't worry about the weight for now - you have plenty of time for worrying about it when your not on holidays!!!

:)

Sam said...

Hope you continue to have a great time, and congrat on the skydive :o) That is awesome!!

#fatfreefloozy said...

Wow! I would love to do a sky dive! YOu must feel awesome!

All That Razzberry said...

I thought I commented, but apparently not...

I am in awe of you sky-diving. I dont think I'd be brave enough!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday!!

Post a Comment