Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Feeling better now :)

I think all my stomach needed was sleep and rest
Had liquids and a little bit of runny yoghurt yesterday was was still feeling some pain
But this morning...no sign of pain at all!
Just had a yummy mug of lemon&ginger tea and will remain on liquids and soft foods for the next few days just in case
At least it's been a nice boost to my weight loss!
I'm determined now to do this
I won't be going in for a fill for at least another 4 weeks I think
The doctor did tell me to go in next week for a fill but I think i'll wait it out a bit
I've found so many delicious, healthy recipes that I would love to try but I can't if I'm too tight

The future is looking good!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I think that is a great idea! You are doing so well!

Post a Comment