Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Motivated!

I think I've found the motivation that I had at the start of my lap band journey
The fill has done wonders. It's been a week since I got the fill and my hunger levels have dropped dramatically.
I eat only because it's that time of the day and I'm supposed to, but I don't crave and I don't constantly search for something to nibble on
I am working out so hard at the gym.

Sunday is zumba, Monday is boxing and the remaining 3 or 4 sessions is my plan which is hardcore cardio.
Today's workout involved:

15 mins treadmill- 5kph with minute runs every 5 mins
10 mins elliptical- 75-80rpm (so painful! had to push really hard)
20 mins recumbent bike- interval resistance between level 2 and 4
2 x 15 lateral raise
3 x stair runs lifting 4kg dumbbells
Stretching

I haven't been this motivated in a long time! I'm feeling so positive and I can just taste goal weight!

3 comments:

#fatfreefloozy said...

Yoohoo! So happy for you chicken! Bring it on hey?

alycejo said...

Definitely! I am going to work so hard to get there! Thanks for your support by the way! I really appreciate it :) xx

Kristin said...

You are working hard and it surely will pay off. I hear you on the new found motivation, I have it as well!

Isn't it great!!!!

Post a Comment