Thursday, June 28, 2012

Slow weight loss

I am working my butt off at the gym
but my weight isn't "falling of me"!

I know that I shouldn't fuss over the scale, but it's a little disheartening
I just want to be back in the 80's! Once I'm there, I won't be so hung up on the number

The last day of the 8 week challenge is July 8
I weighed in on the gym scales and it says i've lost just over 4 kg
I know that I had drank a bottle of water before that, so I'm close to a 5kg loss
But I was really hoping and working for more!

My cousin is trying to get me to sign up for this program she has been on
She has lost an incredible amount of weight on the Neways "Easy fat release" program but it involves a lot of pills, supplements and it costs a fortune

I'm interested, because it's all about detoxifying the body but it's a lot of money

I told her I would let her know in August when my parents get back

1 comments:

#fatfreefloozy said...

a zumba instructor=awesome!!! You go girl! 5kgs is great - don't be so hard on yourself, you'll be in the 80s before you know it!

Post a Comment