Friday, August 17, 2012

12WBT

So last night at 11:30pm I spontaneously shelled out $200 to join Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation challenge

I have not been feeling that motivated the past few weeks
Since coming back from QLD last weekend, I have only been to the gym once this week
It is ridiculous and I have used the worst excuses ever

I really like the idea of having to work on your mindset as well as your nutrition and exercise. I think that's where I'm lacking. I need to finally get my head in the right place so that I don't keep giving up

The actual challenge starts on August 27...exactly 12 weeks before I head to America!!
In the meantime, I have started the pre-season tasks. I completed task 1 this morning...identifying your excuses
It was such an interesting task. I was so honest with myself and I was able to list just about every excuse I have ever used!

Hoping to complete the rest of the tasks this weekend so that I'm caught up with the other members.

I hope it works! I am going to try my damn hardest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment