Friday, September 28, 2012

Loss!

Finally, a good loss!
Since my fill on Wednesday I have lost a kilo
and I'm still on my period, so hopefully it will be an awesome loss by next Wednesday!
I've been sticking to liquids until Monday just in case I get stuck and need to take fluid out. In the past I've been caught out on weekends in a lot of pain needing a removal and having to wait until Monday
I have been making amazing smoothies and eating yummy greek yoghurt and have not actually been hungry or craving
I hope, and I am crossing all my fingers and toes, that this is my sweet spot!

CW: 87kg

2 comments:

#fatfreefloozy said...

Woohoo! 1 kg is great and finding that place where little things fill you up and you have no hunger is such a great feeling!

Unknown said...

Well done hun!
Glad to hear about your loss.
xx

Post a Comment