Monday, January 28, 2013

Mission Eurotrip!

For those of you who don't follow my new blog, I am heading back to malta and Europe at the end of July!
I am so excited, and I am so motivated to lose a huge chunk of weight before then.
I leave on July 24th. I booked last week so I've already created a timeline of my goals by then!
I started January 21st, exactly a week ago. I've set my goal to lose between 15-20kg by then (26 weeks)
Last week I started hitting the gym hard. I've been going for 45-60 minutes in the morning before work, then back to the gym after work for more cardio and weights or a class.
On Saturdays I have been going to a bootcamp with my old personal trainer.
I've been wearing my bodymediafit band 23 hours a day! And I find that wearing my polar heart rate monitor is a huge incentive for me to keep working and competing against myself.
My diet hasn't been fantastic, however I have been keeping track of all my calories and making sure that if I don't eat the best, I workout more.
My bodymediafit band is a godsend because it gives me all the data I need to make sure that I always burn more than I eat.

Start weight 21/1/13: 87kg
Week 1 28/1/13: 85.2kg
Loss = 1.8kg

1 comments:

#fatfreefloozy said...

That is soooo exciting! And well done on the loss!

Post a Comment